Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chiang Mai

We arrived in Chiang Mai at around 1pm and the whole group decided to go out for lunch. It was very hot and I was feeling sick. Since last night my tummy was feeling a little funny so even though I attempted to go out for lunch I couldn't even see food and got very nauseous and decided to go back to the hotel!
 I slept the whole day until about 6pm when Sophia came back and I got ready for the night feeling a lot better.
It is very strange that I get sick when traveling but I think it might be a little bit of exhaustion! I've been sleeping so much and been so tired all the time!
I can't imagine how I'll survive 7 weeks in South America this summer!!! I'm already tired just to think about it!

At 7 pm the group got together and we went for some street food! Yumm

It took me a long time to decide what to eat and where to buy since all the food seemed to be non vegetarian until I found THE vegetarian cart!!! 

For dessert I of course had a delicious sticky rice and mango... Yumm

After a street dinner we went to Chiang Mai night market where we did some more shopping!!

and later.... A LADYBOY SHOW!!!!
We got to the place and two ladyboys took us to the table; one immediately claimed Lukas for her! Hahaha I think he was a little scared of the ladyboys!

The ladyboys were amazing! The show was so much fun!!! Wayyyyy more fun than the Vietnamese Water Puppet show!
We were all amazed at the ladyboys' body and the way that they looked! Some of them were really really really hard to tell that they were once men! And one in particular was very good looking!
Most of them worked those high heels better than any woman!

Hahaha... Lukas getting a little too much attention from the ladyboy!!!
Becca putting some tip on IT!
The show



After the show we went up on the stage and danced with a ladyboy!!!

We had so much fun and ended the night with a group picture :-)

The boys got a lot of attention






No comments:

Post a Comment