Friday, December 27, 2013

Night train from hell

So our guide had warned us about this train and how different is was going to be compared to the first one because we were not the first ones to sleep on it for the day! She said to expect dirty sheets and maybe even some smell.

This time I got to share the cabin with Candace and Kyle, and Beck! 
The previous passengers in our cabin had had sunflower seeds and the chewed skins were all over the floor and they had even left bags of chewed up skin on the cabin! 
Kyle's bed was full of long black hair and looked disgusting! I wanted to cry and throw up! Haha I remembered that I had a pair of gloves on my first aid kit so I put them out and we took sheets off and turned the mattress around... Not big help!

I spent most of my time playing cards in the room next door with Lukas, Sophia, and Becca. While playing Candace got to the room to inform me that our room has cockroaches.... Lovely!

Long story short... It was a lovely train ride all the way to Hanoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment