Thursday, December 26, 2013

Not alone anymore

So this time I am not traveling on my own, instead I'm joining a group of young people and we are moving together from city to city as a group and once we are in  a town we are free to explore on our own and make our own schedule based on what we like best.

The group has a good balance of ages; I believe it is divided in half, 8 under 25 (mostly 18 and 19) and 8 over 25! 
There are 9 different nationalities: Australia (4), New Zealand (3), UK (2), Scotland, Germany (2), Switzerland, Canada (2),and Thailand (our guide)

The first night in Ho Chi Minh we all went out for dinner to a restaurant that was mediocre and had the smallest portions ever! Then we headed to a club to have a couple of drinks but after two I excused myself and went to bed!... Need to be super rested to take in all that Saigon has to offer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment